Are you working on automatic pilot everyday, doing the same things over and over again, day in and day out?
Do you want to get off this neverending treadmill?
Well its time to start doing things that are different.
Here’s a handful of tips to help you get off the treadmill:
1. Drive home from work a different way or just take a walk in an area that you haven’t been too before. .
2. Search the Internet for new recipes that you can try and treat your family to a new dish.
3. Rearrange the furniture in your house – just walking into a room that looks different feels like a change.
4. Go out shopping with a friend and with their help, buy an outfit that you wouldn’t normallly wear but looks great on you.
5. Next time you’re meeting someone for lunch – go to a restaurant that you haven’t been too before. Variety is the spice of life so they say!
6. Always, always, always book in an activity, a trip or even just a catch up with some friends each and every month – that way you’ve got something to look forward too. .
And just remember, experiencing different things can lead to different opportunities which is certainly going to help you get off the dreaded treadmill!