This interview was recorded for members of The Healthy Shift Worker Club, but is too good not to share far and wide!
Chloé is a small animal vet and surgeon based in the UK where she graduated from the Royal Veterinary College in London in 2012.
She is also the founder of The VetYogi Collective – an online membership site for veterinarian professionals.
In this interview with Chloé, we discuss:
– What inspired her to take up yoga and then teach it to her fellow health practitioners.
– The different styles and disciplines of yoga.
– How it supports the nervous system to help with stress, and enhance sleep quality – hello shift workers!
– The importance of having a wind-down routine post shift.
– Poses and meditation practices to help facilitate sleep.
Chloé website – https://www.vetyogi.com/
To learn more about Audra’s work, or to get in contact, visit:
The Healthy Shift Worker Club