Have you ever thought about adding mushrooms into your coffee?! I know it sounds like an unlikely combination but the compounds found within medicinal mushrooms can actually provide adrenal gland and nervous system support, which is important for anyone working 24/7.
In this episode with Mason Taylor, founder of Super Feast, an Australian based company that supplies medicinal mushrooms and adaptogenic herbs, we discuss:
- How adding mushrooms to our coffee can make it healthy!
- What type of mushrooms does he use, and how do they work?
- The compounds found in mushrooms that provide a therapeutic effect.
- What are adaptogens, and how they support our nervous system, immune system and organ function.
- How to rebuild our core energy using jing herbs.
- Using reishi mushrooms as a ritual to assist with sleep.
Links mentioned on the podcast: