Attention All Shift Workers …
“Has Sleep Deprivation, Fatigue and Exhaustion Taken Over Your Life?”
Dear Fellow Shift Worker,
- Do you often struggle with fatigue and tiredness?
- Are you battling with constant weight gain and can’t seem to curb your bad eating habits?
- Do you find it difficult to stay alert on shift when working 24/7?
- Are you relying on caffeine and energy drinks to help disguise your sleep deprivation?
- Are you miserable and unhappy at work and can’t seem to find a way out?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ to any of the questions above then DON’T DESPAIR — you’re not alone …
You’re about to find out What Every Shift Worker Ought To Know about working nights and shifts and how it can damage your health if you neglect the proven, easy techniques I share in my FREE report.
The fact is that for most shift workers this is their reality … EVERY SINGLE DAY.
And that was my reality too. But then, after years of struggling, and several more years of researching, I pieced together a collection of surprisingly simple but stunningly effective ’secrets’ to becoming a ~ Healthy and Happy ~ Shift Worker.
And rather then let my experiences go to waste, I developed an interest in sharing these gems with my co-workers.
This interest has since become MY LIFE’S PASSION to help motivate and inspire those who have to endure a 24/7 rotating roster…
The following report outlines the exact methods I believe are critical to staying healthy whilst working a 24/7 roster. These techniques are logical yet little-known amongst shift workers around the world – (isn’t it funny how complex problems often have simple solutions?)
But they will help you to achieve renewed vitality, excellent energy and even your ideal weight — all without having to quit your job!
This is not about drugs, tricks or stimulants of any kind. It’s about working WITH your body and mind rather than against it.
Rediscover your “joie de vivre”, with my fast, effective and easy-to-follow, all-natural techniques …
Inside My Special Free Report — “Why Shift Workers Are So Tired, Unhealthy and Unhappy!” You Will Learn …
- How to avoid the most common shift worker mistake renowned for adding to your fatigue and tiredness.
- How I went from feeling a dismal 3/10 to a healthy 7/10 … a staggering 130% increase in my shift work health!
- Why most people make the same mistakes when it comes to weight loss and how you can easily turn things around (page 11).
- Learn how to solve the “Shift Work Puzzle“. Don’t worry – it’s actually much easier than you think.
- An incredibly simple mindset technique that will help you gain more fulfillment in your shift working job.
- Learn how to fix a very common (but rarely talked about complaint) that is rife amongst shift workers around the world (page 9).
What people from around the world have said about my FREE Report …
“I was about to quit my job …”
I have downloaded your report and I must say it was exactly what I have been looking for. I am fairly young to Aviation, only 5 years in ground operations and having been very demotivated of lately I googled “effective ways to manage shift work” and came across your page. Its refreshing to finally find something so helpful that one can relate to.
I do love my job but I am only 24 years old now and I feel so tired, demotivated and have put on about 30 pounds. I was ecstatic to come across your page and am currently trying to incorporate it in my life as I really was about to quit my job.
Anushka Marajh, Trinidad, Carribean
“Good for day shift too”
Aloha from Hawaii Audra,
I have just finished reading you report. I am presently a member of the day shift club but have worked shift work in the airlines for 10 years. Days, swings, graves, OT (I’ve gone home when the crew that I have releived started to come in for work the next day with only coffee and doughnuts for fuel).
By some stroke of luck I have also done some of the things (the good ones) that you describe in your report and they do work. Although I’m on days now I am looking forward to re-evaluating myself, my situation, and applying all of the things you talk about. I believe these things will have the same positive effect on day workers as shift workers.
Trevis, Hawaii, USA
“Sent round to all my work colleagues for them to read …”
Your report was great to read through, so much so that it has been sent round to all my work colleagues for them to read.
They have all found it very interesting and I have already started to make small changes to the way I think and live my life.
Thank you for your hard work in making this report.
Chris Adams, Halifax, United Kingdom
So What’s The Next Step? …
Order my Free Report via the form below and I’ll e-mail you a copy INSTANTLY!
Whether you’re brand new to shift work, or you’re a “Veteran” like me, you will find some helpful tips to assist you whilst working these brutal and irregular hours.
Finally … I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
To Your Good Health,