Attention All Shift Workers …
“Has Sleep Deprivation, Fatigue and Exhaustion Taken Over Your Life”
Dear Fellow Shift Worker,
- Are you tired of feeling exhausted and run down all of the time?
- Do you struggle to get up when that dreaded alarm clock goes off?
- Are you constantly getting sick — catching everything that is going around and struggling to maintain a healthy weight?
- Are you relying on caffeine and energy drinks to help you cope with sleep deprivation?
- Are you fighting for some kind of social life while working shift work?
- Are you miserable and unhappy at work?
If you answered ‘Yes!’ — to any of the questions above then DON’T DESPAIR — you’re not alone …
You’re about to find out What Every Shift Worker Ought To Know about working nights and shifts and how it can damage your health if you neglect the proven, easy techniques I share in my FREE report.
The fact is that for most shift workers this is their reality … EVERY SINGLE DAY.
And that was my reality too. But then, after years of struggling, and several more years of researching, I pieced together a collection of surprisingly simple but stunningly effective ‘secrets’ to becoming a ~ Healthy and Happy ~ Shift Worker.
And rather then let my experiences go to waste, I developed an interest in sharing these gems with my co-workers. The results were amazing.
That interest has become MY LIFE’S PASSION and I’m so glad I get to share my passion with you…
The following report outlines the exact methods I believe are critical to staying healthy while working crazy hours. These techniques are logical yet little-known (isn’t it funny how complex problems often have simple solutions?)
But they will help you to achieve renewed vitality, excellent energy and even your ideal weight — all without having to quit your job!
This is not about drugs, tricks or stimulants of any kind. It’s about working WITH your amazing mind and body rather than against it.
Rediscover your “joie de vivre”, with my fast, effective and easy-to-follow, all-natural techniques …
Inside My Special Free Report — “Why Shift Workers Are So Tired, Unhealthy and Unhappy!” You Will Learn …
- The most common mistake that you’re probably making each and every day which is only adding to your tiredness.
- How I went from feeling a dismal 3/10 to a healthy 7/10 … that’s a staggering 130% increase in my health!
- Why most people make the same mistakes when it comes to weight loss and how you can easily turn things around (page 11).
- Learn how to solve the “Shift Work Puzzle“. Don’t worry – it’s actually much easier than you think!
- An incredibly simple mindset technique that will help you to gain more fulfillment from your job.
- Learn how to fix a very common (but rarely talked about complaint) that is rife amongst shift workers around the world (page 9).
This is what other people from around the world say about my FREE Report …
“I was about to quit my job …”
I have downloaded your report and I must say it was exactly what I have been looking for. I am fairly young to Aviation, only 5 years in ground operations and having been very demotivated of lately I googled “effective ways to manage shift work” and came across your page. Its refreshing to finally find something so helpful that one can relate to.
I do love my job but I am only 24 years old now and I feel so tired, demotivated and have put on about 30 pounds. I was ecstatic to come across your page and am currently trying to incorporate it in my life as I really was about to quit my job.
Anushka Marajh, Trinidad, Carribean
“Good for day shift too”
Aloha from Hawaii Audra,
I have just finished reading you report. I am presently a member of the day shift club but have worked shift work in the airlines for 10 years. Days, swings, graves, OT (I’ve gone home when the crew that I have releived started to come in for work the next day with only coffee and doughnuts for fuel).
By some stroke of luck I have also done some of the things (the good ones) that you describe in your report and they do work. Although I’m on days now I am looking forward to re-evaluating myself, my situation, and applying all of the things you talk about. I believe these things will have the same positive effect on day workers as shift workers.
Trevis, Hawaii, USA
“No more nanna-naps for me …”
I received Audra’s Healthy Shift Worker report after doing a 4,45am start and planned on having a nanna nap, however after reading the report I was so inspired and motivated I gave the nap the flick and mowed my yard instead.
Thanks Audra, I have realised sometimes it is mind over matter and surprisingly I wasn’t as tired as I thought. I’m going to refer to your report whenever I’m feeling unmotivated and lethargic.
Maree Poulton, Brisbane Australia
So What’s The Next Step? …
Order my Free Report from the form below and I’ll e-mail you a copy INSTANTLY!
Whether you’re brand new to shift work, or you’re a “Veteran”, like me, you will find some helpful tips that will assist you in your struggles with working these brutal and irregular hours.
Finally … I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
To Your Good Health,
The Healthy Shiftworker
Beatrice Street, Hawthorne, Queensland, Australia
Email Me Here … Audra@HealthyShiftworker.com
Get My FREE Report …HealthyShiftworker.com/Report
Please note: I reserve the right to delete comments that are offensive or off-topic.